Hometown Medical is a family-owned company in the Jackson Metro area. After eight successful years in Vicksburg and thirty years of personal experience in the medical equipment industry, Hometown Medical is excited to expand their services to the Jackson medical market.
We look forward to offering the same services in respiratory, sleep disorders, and mobility that have made the name Hometown Medical synonymous with quality equipment and unparalleled service. As our mission statement explains, "We're dedicated to building a team of individuals to serve the needs of your customers as it relates to home health equipment and supplies."
Our desire is that Hometown Medical should be an extension of and support for the medical communities they serve and their patients. At Hometown Medical, we take great concern in caring for our patients with personalized, hands-on customer service. We ask that you give us a chance to show you what we can do for you. Hometown Medical - Improving Quality of Life.
• Personal contact and instruction
• 24 hour on-call service for emergencies
• Staff dedicated to helping clients get what they need
• Educational materials and training for all clients
• Full "Quality Improvement" program in force
• Staff experience of 26 years
• Hassle-free billing service in house
• In network with most insurance companies
• Total respiratory services and support under one roof
• Accreditation by (The Compliance Team) Medicare-recognized agency
• Travel arrangement services for oxygen patients national average
• Compliance with sleep disorders breathing training which exceeds national average
• Teamwork with physicians to promote enhancements of respiratory care for patients
• Close working relationship with area case managers to insure successful discharges from treatment facilities
• Strong cooperation with home health agencies and hospice for support of their patients
• Full line of oxygen products to insure independence and portability
• Respiratory therapist on staff
• Tracheotomy products/services to support tracheostomy patients
• Inhalation pharmacy to insure continuity of respiratory care for COPD management
David and Connie Hosemann