Electrical spark started deadly fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Electrical spark started deadly fire

Posted: Updated:

JACKSON, MS (WLBT) - Fire investigators say they now know the cause of a Jackson house fire that claimed the life of a nine year-old girl last week.

They say a spark from Christmas lights set the family Christmas tree on fire. Tiresha Taylor died of smoke inhalation and burns. Her father also suffered burns when he tried to go back in the house and save her.

Powered by WorldNow