December Apartment Fire Ruled Accidental - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

December apartment fire ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:

STARKVILLE, MS (WLBT) - The state fire marshal ruled a deadly apartment complex fire in Starkville an accident on Monday.

On December 28, 2009 nine people were killed after the blaze broke out.

Officials say the fire started in a chair in the living room of an apartment.

The fire marshal's office eliminated multiple causes of the fire with the exception of smoking related materials.

 

©2010 WLBT. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow