RANKIN COUNTY, MS (WLBT) - Fire completely destroyed a mobile home in Rankin County Monday night.
It happened on Barefoot Trail, north of Pelahatchie.
Tony Fellmin said he was cooking dinner for his sons when he got distracted and grease on the stove caught on fire. When Pelahatchie and Leesburg Fire Departments responded around 5 p.m., the trailer was fully engulfed. It was a total loss and no injuries were reported.
Fellmin said he is worried about his 16 and 12-year-old sons no longer having clothes or anything for school.
Donations can be made to the Red Cross or Pelahatchie Police Department. Just call 601-854-5223.
©2010 WLBT. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.