Early morning apartment fire leaves family homeless - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Early morning apartment fire leaves family homeless

Posted: Updated:

JACKSON, MS (WLBT) - At least one family is homeless Monday after an early morning apartment fire.

It happened at 943 West Capitol Street around four o'clock Monday morning.

Rochelle Rawls said she and two children did not have renter's insurance, and they have no where to go. The Red Cross was on scene.

According to the Jackson fire department, no one was injured.

@2010 WLBT. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow