Home saved from fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Home saved from fire

Posted: Updated:

JACKSON, MS (WLBT) - A Jackson family is grateful for vigilant neighbors and fast acting firefighters.

The Jackson fire crews were called to the house fire around 3:15. Firefighters were able to stop a blaze from overtaking the home on Decelle Street.

Smoke could be seen coming through the roof. Officials tell us no one was inside at the time. The fire appeared to have started in the kitchen and spread to an adjacent room.

Smoke damage was visible as firefighters put out the flames.

No injuries were reported.

©2010 WLBT. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow