- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken stock
- 10 ounces of cheese tortellini
- 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken
- 15 ounce can of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can of diced fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 1 & 1/4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
Bring stock to a boil. Add pasta and cook 4 minutes. Stir in chicken, beans, and tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in basil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper. Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese.
Copyright 2012 WLBT. All rights reserved.