- 1 pound of boiled shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch of asparagus, washed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 head of read leaf lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 cup of sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped
- 2 ounces of shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Sauté asparagus and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil until asparagus is wilted. Set aside to cool.
Whisked together salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, red pepper flakes, garlic and honey. Toss shrimp and asparagus with dressing and allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
Combine lettuce, tomatoes, and green onions together on plate. Serve shrimp and asparagus mixture and garnish with parmesan cheese.
Copyright 2012 WLBT. All rights reserved.