MCCOMB, Miss. (AP) - McComb police say a 15 year old has been charged with calling in a bomb threat to the local high school.
Detective Shannon Sullivan tells the Enterprise-Journal that the teenager allegedly made the threat in a call to McComb High School last Thursday. Another phone call threat made earlier in last week is under investigation.
Sullivan says the teen has been turned over to juvenile authorities.
Sullivan says a phone number from Thursday's call was traced to the teenager's home where he was questioned along with his parents.
For both threats, faculty and students had to be evacuated from the school to the high school football stadium, where the students remained until parents or buses picked them up.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.