- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
Mash garlic cloves with salt in a large wooden salad bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add mustard, honey, pepper, balsamic vinegar, and oil.
Stir well and let stand for 30 minutes. Add greens, pumpkin seeds, oranges, and red onion.
Toss well and serve.
Copyright 2013 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.