Fire damages northwest Jackson home - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Fire damages northwest Jackson home

Posted: Updated:
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Fire damaged a home at 1981 Marshall Place Wednesday night. That's off Edward Lane in northwest Jackson.

The fire started around 8 p.m. and chief fire investigator Gregory Travis says it looks like an accidental fire that originated in the bedroom.

Travis says the home is a total loss.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2013 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow