JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
Health Help Mississippi, a non profit organization, will give educational presentations on the Insurance Marketplace at the following locations:
- Tuesday, October 22: Margaret W Alexander Library, Jackson. 11:00am
- Tuesday, October 22: Quisenberry Library, Clinton. 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 23: Fannie Lou Hamer Library, Jackson. 11:00am
- Wednesday, October 23: Ella Bess Austin Library, Terry. 5:00pm
- Thursday, October 24: Quisenberry Library, Clinton. 6:30pm
- Friday, October 25: Beverly J Brown Library, Byram. 1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 29: Willie Morris Library, Jackson. 11:00am
- Thursday, October 31: Willie Morris Library, Jackson. 1:00pm
They will answer questions about enrolling or reapplying for state benefits in Medicaid/ CHIP, navigating the new benefits under the Affordable Care Act, as well as coverage for children and people with pre-existing conditions.
You can contact Health Help Mississippi at 1-877-314-3843.
Copyright 2013 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.