Jackson family escapes early morning fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Jackson family escapes early morning fire

Posted: Updated:
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Jackson fire fighters were called on the scene of an early morning fire in the 300 block of Jennings Street. 

It started after 4:00am. 

The owner of the home says it sparked in the bedroom near the bed and was likely caused by a spaceheater. 

Everyone inside the house got out ok, including four children. 

Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow