Jackson family homeless after house fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Jackson family homeless after house fire

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

A fire broke out shortly after ten Wednesday night at 1872 Dewey Street and fully engulfed the house. Five people were at home at the time of the fire.

A 79-year-old man, his wife and three children lived there. They lost everything in the blaze, including a storage shed and five vehicles.

The family had no where to go and was seeking help from either the Red Cross or Salvation Army to find a place to stay Wednesday night.

Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly