Second vacant house sparks fire in Jackson - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Second vacant house sparks fire in Jackson

Crews responded to the scene of a house fire Monday morning in Jackson.

We are told that the fire occurred in a vacant house at Robinson and Ewing St. Firefighters say this is the second house fire at a vacant house on Monday. 

Copyright 2014, MSNewsNow.  All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • 50 employees fired after refusing flu shot

    50 employees fired after refusing flu shot

    Wednesday, November 22 2017 2:14 AM EST2017-11-22 07:14:40 GMT
    Wednesday, November 22 2017 2:14 AM EST2017-11-22 07:14:40 GMT
    At least 50 enployees at a health company have lost their jobs after refusing to get flu shots. (Source: KBJR/CN)At least 50 enployees at a health company have lost their jobs after refusing to get flu shots. (Source: KBJR/CN)

    Since September, employees have been given three options:  Get the flu shot, get an approved religious or medical exemption, or leave Essentia. At least 50 people have lost their jobs thus far.

    More >>

    Since September, employees have been given three options:  Get the flu shot, get an approved religious or medical exemption, or leave Essentia. At least 50 people have lost their jobs thus far.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly