Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Use this report to assess the quality of Upscale Grocery Majors' existing and newly opened stores to help forecast revenue and performance. This report is an in-depth competition analysis of multiple organic and upscale grocers with findings that highlight the following:
- Insight into WFM's 4QF13 earnings report which resulted in WFM's stock trading down significantly as a result of the company's EPS results and news of increasing competition.
- Breakdown of multiple Upscale Grocers' fiscal quarter's store base and related openings from the first fiscal quarter of 2013 through the first fiscal quarter of 2014 and the overall acceleration and deceleration of store growth for comparable competitors
- The number and percentage of major Upscale Grocers' comp-stores with competitive openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
The Fresh Market (TFM) continues to lead group competition growth and Whole Foods Market (WFM) notably logged its first quarter of below average growth over the last five quarters.
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for major Upscale Grocers.
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points.
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of major Upscale Grocers and its competitors new store openings.
- Fairway Market
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- The Fresh Market
- Trader Joe's
- Whole Foods Market
For more information visit
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.