HVAC unit causes trouble for RSA building - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

HVAC unit causes trouble for RSA building

Posted: Updated:
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

A heating and air conditioner caused some issues at the RSA Union Building Tuesday morning.

Montgomery Police and Fire personnel responded to the building on the report of a fire. Upon arrival units reported a light haze of smoke on the first floor.

After further inspection smoke could be found coming from the HVAC located on the floor. The fire was quickly extinguished.

No other information is known at this time as the investigation continues.

Copyright 2014 WSFA 12 News.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow