MFD responds to kitchen fire at Montgomery house - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

MFD responds to kitchen fire at Montgomery house

Posted: Updated:
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

The Montgomery Fire Department responded to a house fire Thursday night in the 3300 block of Carter Hill Road.

When firefighters arrived, light smoke was coming from the house. The fire was contained to the kitchen and involved the stove and cabinets, according to Lt. K.O. Jones.

One person complained of smoke inhalation and said she would go by personal vehicle to the emergency room.

No one else was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2014 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow