Food drive being held for couple injured in hotel fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Food drive being held for couple injured in hotel fire

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

You can help a family who was seriously injured in a fire last week.

Amanda Shelton and her husband Marcus were among those injured last Sunday night after a couch caught on fire inside a Studio 6 hotel room on East River Place.

They both went into the hotel to save an older gentlemen when the two of them got trapped inside.

They both managed to get out, but suffered injuries.

Studio 6 is hosting a food drive for the family.

Anyone who would like to donate, can drop items off at the front office.

B and B Electric is also accepting donations.


Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly