Julie Levanway is back with more delicious recipes to share with you! Today's chicken tortellini, or 'Julie Chicken', is a personal favorite of ours. You can try whipping it up yourself by following the simple recipe below.
"Julie Chicken" (Chicken Tortellini)
· 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts,
grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces
· 10 ounces of tortellini, cooked and drained
· 2 cups of cream reduced to 1 1/2 cups
· 1 cup of Classico Sundried Tomato Sauce and Spread (get in the spaghetti sauce section of the grocery store)
· 1/2 cup of minced sundried tomatoes
· 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
Grill chicken breasts and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Heat 2 cups of cream over a medium flame until reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
Add Classico Sundried Tomato sauce, minced sundried tomatoes, and green onions.
Add chicken and tortellini.
Toss together and serve.
Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY IDEA CONTACT WLBT/WDBD AT (601) 960-4426 OR EMAIL US AT News@WLBT.COM.
715 South Jefferson Street
Jackson, MS 39201