Dryer catches fire at Jackson apartment - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Dryer catches fire at Jackson apartment

Source: WLBT Source: WLBT
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Fire crews are on the scene of an apartment fire in Jackson.

Officials tell us that a dryer caught fire on the lower level of one of the units. The family above smelled smoke and ran out.

The top and bottom floors had to be evacuated.

The units sustained heavy smoke damage.

Copyright 2015 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly