McComb man killed in house fire caused by space heater - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

McComb man killed in house fire caused by space heater

MCCOMB, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

It appears a McComb man was killed by a house fire caused by space heater.

Fire Chief Steven Adams says crews responded to the fire on 1017 Peoples Street in Mccomb around 3:40 am, Thursday.

57-year-old Albert Winding was found dead on the floor in the home.

He was the only occupant of the home.

Chief Adams says it appears his death was caused by the fire but is pending autopsy.

.A space heater is thought to be the cause of the fire, but the investigation continues

Copyright 2015 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly