Friday morning, the Jackson Fire Department was on the scene of a small fire.
Jackson Fire Dept. Division Fire Chief Cleotha Sanders said the call was received around 10:05 a.m.
The blaze occurred at the Christian Missionary Industrial College located at 3910 Main Street.
Sanders said an electrical malfunction with an air conditioning unit in a classroom seems to have caused the fire.
Officials say the building was occupied at the time of the incident, but everyone was out by the time firefighters arrived.
Copyright 2016 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.
The woman is charged with criminal possession of a weapon and menacing a police officer.