Unattended cooking leads to massive house fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Unattended cooking leads to massive house fire

Source: WLBT Source: WLBT
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

According to Cleotha Sanders, JFD Division Fire Chief, a home in north Jackson went up in flames overnight Monday.

The home was on Naples Road and the fire started at 1:09 a.m.

According to fire investigators, the fire started because cooking was left unattended. A brother and sister were home when the fire started and managed to get out just in time.

Fire crews put out the fire and had it under control by 1:30 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2017 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly