Food left on stove causes Jackson home to catch fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Food left on stove causes Jackson home to catch fire

Source: WLBT Source: WLBT
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

At 2:57 a.m. firefighters were called out to Englewood Blvd concerning a house fire.

They searched the home and reported it all clear at 3:26. A fire investigator determined that the fire was accidentally set after food was left on the stove.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2017 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly