Home in west Jackson catches fire - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

Home in west Jackson catches fire

Home in west Jackson catches fire; Source: WLBT Home in west Jackson catches fire; Source: WLBT
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

A fire started in a laundry basket in a home in west Jackson Wednesday morning. It was quickly extinguished.

The home sits at 4268 Lynda Street.

Firefighters responded to the fire.

Nobody was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2018 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly