Grand Prize is the winner's choice of one of the following:
2008 Ford F150 SuperCrew, 2008 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Lincoln MKZ, 2008 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Toyota Avalon, 2008 Toyota Highlander, 2008 Nissan 350Z, 2008 Nissan Murano, 2008 Nissan Titan, 2008 Nissan Maxima, 2008 GMC Acadia or a Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
As a ticket holder, I understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Mississippi Children's Home Services Dream Car Giveaway set forth herein: Your ticket represents a chance to win the opportunity to accept an offer of the stated prize as per the terms and conditions set forth below and in the "Winner Notification Agreement" the terms of which are hereby incorporated by reference herein.
- Winners agree to accept their assigned prize "as is" with absolutely no express or implied warranties given by Mississippi Children's Home Services.
- Each winner will be notified of their winning a prize by their receipt of a Winner Notification Agreement to be sent by certified, return receipt U. S. mail. Each winner will have (7) days from the date of their receipt of the Winner Notification Agreement to accept the gift by executing and returning the Winner Notification Agreement pursuant to the terms stated therein. Failure to execute and return the Winner Notification Agreement and accept the prize "as is" timely and pursuant to the terms stated therein, will automatically result in forfeiture of the prize, with no substitutions or alternative prize available to said original winner. At that point, the vehicle will be offered to the next runner up, and the vehicle will be awarded to such runner up that accepts the vehicle pursuant to all terms and conditions.
- Except as specifically stated otherwise, prizes shall not be substituted or exchanged.
- The $100 per ticket price is not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older.
- Access to all prizes by winners will be restricted until fully and unconditionally accepted by the winner pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein and in the Winner Notification Agreement and complete delivery is made to the winner. All prizes remain the sole property of Mississippi Children's Home Services until fully and unconditionally accepted "as is" by the winner. Mississippi Children's Home Services reserves the right to use the names, picture, video images, and relevant quotes of all winners. The winner of each prize in the Mississippi Children's Home Services Dream Car Giveaway is subject to any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes payable due to the acceptance of their prizes. The winner of the vehicle agrees that the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) will be used to determine the value of the vehicle for income tax and all other purposes.
- The winner of any prize in the Mississippi Children's Home Services Dream Car Giveaway will be responsible for paying required applicable taxes, licenses, and fees.
- The winner of any prize valued in excess of $5,000 will be responsible for paying required federal and state withholding upon acceptance of the prize.
- The winner who accepts the vehicle will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- The purchase of a raffle ticket constitutes full agreement by the purchaser to all terms and conditions set forth herein and in the Winner Notification Agreement.
- Winners do not need to be present at the drawing. Void where prohibited by law.
- Drawing supervised by Horne LLP.