MAKE LIGHTNING IN YOUR MOUTH
Go to a really dark room and stand in front of the mirror. Wait a few minutes until your eyes get accustomed to the darkness.
Put a Wint-O-Green or a Pep-O-Mint lifesaver in your mouth.
While keeping your mouth open, break the lifesaver up with your teeth and look for sparks. If you do it right, you should see bluish flashes of light.
Why does this happen? When you break the lifesaver apart, you're breaking apart sugars inside the candy. The sugars release little electrical charges in the air. These charges attract the oppositely charged nitrogen in the air. When the two meet, they react in a tiny spark that you can see.
Information on this experiment is provided by WeatherWizKidz